We talked about this week’s Internet Identity Workshop (#32!) on one of our team calls. What sessions would make us jump out of our seat? Our short list.
- Rugged identity for IoT. Nearly all identity systems break with power outages, network interruptions, really long latency, really low bandwidth, and device tampering.
- HADI maturity models. How do you profile and prioritize how well you’re doing with IoT digital identity? We have some ideas about crawling, climbing, walking, running, dancing.
- A new Identity Theater for ambient identity and IoT.
- Device selective disclosure.
- Biometrics to help medical devices play name the patient.
- Disposable identity.
- Would you trust your life to your hospital’s DIDs and VCs?
- Sustainability, our climate disaster, and identity’s role.
- Wrangling business ecosystems into decentralized identity. The “soft stuff” is always the hardest.
- Decentralizing hospitals. Not quite the same as decentralizing healthcare, fitness, wellness.
The best thing about IIW: surprises. So many excellent minds and voices in conversation. So much innovation on display and exuberance in community. We’ll see you there. Astoundingly good use of your time: Register here.
Leave a Reply