Why We Do Our Work
- Money. We seek to make a living, to create longer term value for ourselves and our families, and to buffer risks.
- Fame. Professional reputation is valuable and we seek to build ours as individuals and collectively.
- Joy. We enjoy what we do. Even the hard parts. Maybe especially the hard parts.
- Satisfaction. We are leaving people and our world better than we find it.
How we work
- We are a network of friends who work together with compassion, generosity and wholeness.
- We embrace uncommon levels of humility, transparency, and selflessness for the good of a client.
Values we Cultivate
Curiosity & Learning
Laughter & Lightness
Why “Wider Team” for a name?
- Focus. We like the touch-screen hand gesture for zooming for a closer look.
- Breadth. Perspective helps conquer complexity and volatility.
- Inclusion. More of us, more diversity of thought and experience, lightens our loads and brings keener insight.
How do I work with you?
Contact us as a team (firstname.lastname@example.org). Or any of us individually.